Sunday, September 6, 2009

Henna!!

Wednesday night we had a Henna party! It was really cool because there were about 6 of us who got henna. The girls that did the henna were really nice and did a great job, but they totally over charged us on getting this done. I was a little irritated at how much they charged us even if they did come to our flat to do it. The girls were going to charge me $20 bucks but I was able to bargain them down to $18. This may not sound like a whole lot, but one of the girls who got henna done in our flat went to Amritsar and got it done on the street for 50 cents!! So when you pay $18 for something when someone else paid 50 cents that is a little irritating. But nonehtless, my henna looks great, you are only in India once or very rarely so I just sucked it up and paid my $18 bucks (900 Rupees)!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...henna is definitely fun. I do not remember if I ever had it done to me...if so...then it was with Anitra's help. But I've seen it on her a lot....and it is a beautiful way to decorate the body in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete